Provided by you:
- What information we collect & how we collect it
Collected automatically by us or our service providers:
- Contact information provided by you within the Services, such as nickname and email address
- Your communication logs with the Service support or the community team, such as support tickets or in-service chat texts
Health and fitness related data:
- Data about your application progress & account
- Data on your interaction with our apps such as purchase history, the content you view within the app, which areas of the app you visited.
- Data about your use of the Service, such as application data and your interactions with other users inside the Service
- Data about your device, such as device name, model and operating system, screen resolution, browser type, country and language settings, internet provider, cellular net operator, network type
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers, such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, geo-location, IMEI
- Data obtained through third parties, such as your social network ID, application store ID (Google Play Store, App Store or other), social network name, email, and friends list obtained through social accounts (Facebook, Google, VK etc.).
- Fitness or Health information such as your weight, height, consumption of water, heartbeat rate, number of steps/distance travelled, and other information about your health.
- Demographic information such as age and gender.
Service operation & improvement
- What we use the information for:
Service security maintenance
- Creation of new accounts which allows new users to initially access the Services
- Verification and confirmation of payments processed through and/or within the Services
- Delivery of the requested services and products
- In-service communication, such as chats with other Service users and/or communication with the support team
- User experience improvement, development, and customization
- Timely notification & related information delivery, such as support messages, updates, and security alerts
- Monitoring of Service usage
- Detection of suspicious activity
- Taking action against fraudulent users
- Improvement of the advertisements presented to you in accordance with your online behavior
- Analysis of the advertisements effectiveness & their according tailoring
- How we keep the information safe & secure
We’re committed to keeping your information secure by any means available, therefore, we’ve taken appropriate steps & measures according to industry standards, including, where suitable, encryption, to ensure that your personal data & transactions are protected from unauthorized access, misuse or modification.
- How you can access, update or manage your personal information
In case your information is incomplete, outdated, incorrect or no longer relevant for the purpose of processing, you can send us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- INFORMATION FOR EU CITIZENS:
You have the right to request & obtain deletion of your personal information collected through our Services.
If you would like to exercise the right, please send your request at email@example.com (please note that if your request is sent to any other Azur Apps email, we are unable to guarantee its receipt & further processing).
We will aim to respond to your request within 30 days from the initial receipt of the request. In order to realize your right, we need to identify you as the original account owner. You acknowledge and agree that this purpose we shall request additional personal information from you, such as photos and copies of your documents, that you will need to provide. Provision of these documents is obligatory to avoid fraud and make sure your account is secure from possible damage.
Please note that deletion of your personal data will be followed by deletion of the related information, such as your in-app progress, including your level, purchased content licenses (including real money purchases) and any in-app content associated with the account. The restoration will be impossible. By requesting to delete your personal data, you acknowledge and accept this fact and approve the deletion of this related information.
Please note, that in case your consent to processing is withdrawn by you, you may still not be able to access Azur Apps Services anymore.
Please keep in mind that all correspondence regarding the personal data deletion can only be held in English.5.1 Information retention
We will retain your data for as long as your account is active or for as long as needed in order to provide you with the Services. Please be acknowledged that if you request deletion of your data, we will retain anonymous information after your account has been deleted. Any information you have shared with other users of our Services, such as in-service chat messages, group posts or any other content available for other users, will remain available in the system after your data deletion.